Do you enjoy spending time on social media? Are you good at writing content? Then a work from home social media job might be right up your alley.
Credit Repair Cloud has an opening for a home-based Social Media Moderator to help strengthen their brand and support their customers–their Credit Heroes.
Here’s some information about the position:
Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that helps users launch, run and grow their very own profitable credit repair business. Their mission is to help entrepreneurs become “Credit Heroes” and change lives.
Credit Repair Cloud values a results-oriented team, stating that they don’t micro-manage and they trust their “team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.”
Work From Home Social Media Job Information
This work from home social media job offers:
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Annual benefits
- Paid conferences
- A profit share bonus plan
- An Employee Wellness Program
- A paid onboarding process
Role of the Social Media Moderator
Moderate and engage with the 15,000+ members in Credit Repair Cloud’s Facebook communities and other digital marketing platforms.
The overall goal of this position is to strengthen the company’s brand and support their current and future Credit Heroes.
The responsibilities of this social media job include:
- Gaining full knowledge of Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and their unique mission.
- Obtaining a full understanding of the Customer Journey, from first exposure to an active paid user.
- Being an encouraging voice to the customers.
- Engaging with users and maintaining the brand’s voice across all social media profiles.
- Engaging with customers in real-time in the company’s online Facebook communities and other various social profiles (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok).
- Moderating and monitoring the company’s online ads.
- Monitoring, reporting, and responding to feedback and online reviews on platforms such as Google my business, Trustpilot, etc.
Requirements of the Social Media Moderator
Some of the requirements include:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Moderator or a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Firm but empathetic, skills in conflict resolution.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
How To Apply for This Work From Home Social Media Job
To learn more about this position and to apply, simply click the button below.