Knack is looking for Onboarding Specialists to work with their client base.
Knack is a 100% remote company where each employee, or Knackster, is free to work wherever they are happiest.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be a new part of our Sales team, where you’ll work with new customers to understand their business needs, help them determine whether Knack is right for them, and then set them up for future success.
Details About the Position
In this role, you will:
- Assist potential customers to determine that Knack will be an excellent fit for their use.
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them into application recommendations.
- Assist senior sales staff to help sales leads reach success milestones through training, proof-of-concepts, questionnaires, presentations, and more.
- Help lead potential customers to that “A-ha” moment via calls, videos, and webinars.
- Develop support materials like FAQs, tutorials, summaries, videos, and more to better assist the sales process.
- Properly document customer goals and capabilities for long term success at Knack.
Requirements for Onboarding Specialists
Knack is looking for someone who is:
- An excellent writer.
- A natural communicator.
- A problem solver.
- Technically adept.
- Comfortable with complexity.
- Experience supporting DIY and/or no-code to low-code web platforms.
Some of the benefits include:
- You define your work location, environment, and schedule that is best for you. However, you must work between 11am to 4pm EST.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation plus required days off for birthdays and knackiversaries.
- Paid Corporate Retreats with your flight, lodging, and meals paid in full.
- HealthCare: Knack covers 75% of the premium for you and your dependents for health, dental and vision.
- Tech Perks: a top-of-the-line MacBook is provided.
Please note that Knack is currently only accepting applications from those qualified to work in the US.