One type of at-home job that’s highly rated for stay-at-home moms is a work at home position as a Virtual Assistant. This job is popular because it’s flexible and offers a variety of tasks you can do.
VaVa Virtual Assistants was established to fulfill the backend support that business owners needed. It’s a multi-VA firm that specializes in Executive Assistance, Marketing, and Creative support for businesses.
Work at Home Position as a Virtual Assistant
VaVa Virtual Assistants has a part-time, work-from-home position as a Virtual Executive Assistant to serve as the Account Manager/Executive Assistant to their clients to ensure each client has a productive and satisfying experience.
The Virtual Executive Assistant role also includes serving as a member of the company’s virtual team, including weekly and bi-weekly calls and in-person meetings (if applicable) and serving as an example of the company’s mission.
Some of the responsibilities of a Virtual Executive Assistant include:
- Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants positively and professionally.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while fostering teamwork.
- Embody the company’s culture at all times and during all projects.
- Take ownership to ensure each Client’s needs are met and tasks are satisfactorily completed.
- Keep aware of engagement hours in weekly reports.
- Send crisis escalations to Project Manager and/or owners.
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal VA client satisfaction process.
- Administrate and implement assigned tasks from clients in your virtual environment.
- Manage calendars and set appointments with clients and their correspondents.
- Provide consistent, grammatically correct, and timely communication to the client.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must live in the United States
- At least 1 year of experience in remote/virtual related work
- Experience communicating in online communities
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite
The Virtual Executive Assistant position rate starts at $15/hour and is determined based on experience and skill set. It’s a part-time, contracted position and the pay depends on VaVa’s influx of clients, the VA’s skill set matching client needs, and the VA’s expertise.
How to Apply
To apply for the work at home position as a Virtual Assistant, you will need to submit your information, resume, and cover letter for consideration. To get more details and to submit your information, click on the button below.