Esurance is looking for work at home Customer Service Reps in the MST and CST time zones.
Who is Esurance? It’s a spunky startup insurance company that has the backing of Allstate. This digital company has created a unique, energized, and exciting workplace for its employees.
As a member of the Customer Service Work at Home Team, you’ll be considered a customer advocate. Your goal will be to inspire confidence and loyalty in every interaction you have with the customers.
Details About the Position
- Must currently live in a location within the MST (Mountain) or CST (Central) time zones.
- Start date is January 8, 2020
- Paid training will be provided
- Full-time job, 40 hrs/week
- Must be open and flexible for shift start times between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm CST.
- Esurance provides all computer, phone, and internet equipment and services for you!
Requirements for Work at Home Customer Service Reps
Some of the skills required for the work at home Customer Service Reps position include:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- At least 1 year of customer service or call center environment experience
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Comfortable operating a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment
- Able to type 35+ words per minute
Some of the benefits include:
- Benefits eligibility on day 1
- 401k + company matching
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan repayment program
- Pet insurance discount
- Potential for bonuses for all positions
For more information about the position and to apply, click the link below.