Jackson Hewitt is hiring Client Care Representatives for the tax season. The company is known for combining the “fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation’s largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).”
Jackson Hewitt is hiring for the position of Client Care Representative 1 Phone and/or Chat. This is a remote/work from home position that promises NO SALES, NO OUTBOUND CALL, ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES.
According to its website, the Client Care Representative 1 position is responsible for providing a world-class experience to Jackson Hewitt current and potential clients by answering calls or web chats in a Work at Home Contact Center environment. The Representative will also resolve 1st Tier level interactions via phone and chat, or escalate to Tier 2 upon Client request or applicable resolution path.
This is a Seasonal Position with a possible duration of mid-November, through mid-April the following year.
Education and Experience
Some of the educational and experience requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant Contact Center experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor and the ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus.
Work at Home Requirements
- Windows 10 PC with minimum of 4 gigs of Ram and Google Chrome as main browser
- Wired or Wireless Network speed at or above 20 mbps
- A quiet room with no background noise or the possibility of audible interruptions
- Dual ear USB Headset with microphone and noise-canceling function
If you’re interested in learning more, click the button below to get the full details and to apply: