Juni is looking for Customer Support Representatives to work remotely in helping the company reach students and families worldwide.
Juni is a massively distributed university for kids that brings the best instructors, curriculum, and platform to students around the world who have a desire to prepare for the future.
Do you have a passion for preparing kids for life and inspiring the next generation of designers, engineers, and builders? Juni is looking for “amazing folks who love supporting customers throughout their lifecycle and are excited about our mission.”
Work from Home with Juni
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Call, email, and text customers to help them with rescheduling classes, technical troubleshooting, and billing.
- Work with customers from onboarding to help improve every engagement they have with Juni.
- Proactively flag issues, track tickets to satisfactory completion, and escalate issues as necessary.
Some of the qualifications for this position include:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 2+ years experience in a client services role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or consumer products.
- A strong ethical and honest approach.
- Commitment to hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record. Estimated 10-15 calls per day, 50+ emails per day.
- At least 6 months of remote work experience, high speed internet, access to a Mac or PC for work, and a quiet workspace
- Starting salary at $15 / hour, starting with a 1 month trial period. Shifts are Thursday – Monday starting at 6am PT / 9am ET, 30 hours per week minimum.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.
To learn more about the remote positions available and to apply, click the button below: