Apply today to be a Census Taker for the 2020 census. The U.S. Census Bureau is currently recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
They are hiring for various temporary jobs including census takers, office staff, recruiting assistants, and supervisory staff.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s website, to be eligible for a 2020 census job, some of the requirements include:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Complete a job application and answer assessment questions.
- Commit to completing required training.
- Agree to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Other qualifications as listed on the website.
The various census positions for 2020 will likely last several weeks, according to the website. Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid training
- Various positions available: census taker, recruiting assistants, office staff, and supervisory staff.
Ready to Apply?
If you meet these qualifications, you can take the next steps to join the team and be a census taker. In order to apply, you must complete an online job application that takes about 30 minutes to complete. Get started now to be considered for one of the available positions.
This job not for you? Discover other work at home jobs available.